The Islamic New Yr begins with the month of Muharram.This yr it started on Friday night on July 29. The date of Islamic New Yr modifications yearly.
The Islamic lunar calendar (Hijri Calendar) is 11 days shorter than the Gregorian calendar which has 354 days and typically 355 days. The Islamic New Yr additionally has 12 months and the Islamic New Yr is often known as Hijri New Yr.
Islamic New Yr Historical past
The Islamic New Yr began in 622 AD, When Prophet Muhammad and his companinons had been compelled emigrate to Medina from Mecca.
Individuals who comply with Islam normally doesn’t do any celebrations on the primary day of the Islamic New Yr however nations just like the United Arab Emirates(UAE) and Saudi Arabia have declared this present day as nationwide vacation.
The month of Muharram is taken into account the second Holiest month after Ramzan and after the month of Muharram is the month of Dhul al-Hijjah and on this month Muslims carry out Hajj (go to the pilgrimage).
Islamic New Yr Significance, Photographs
The month of Muharram holds alot of significance for Shia Muslims because it commemorates the loss of life anniversary of Prophet Muhammad’s grandson Husayn Ibn Ali al-Hussein who died on the Battle of Karbala on the tenth day and this occasion is referred as Ashura.
On the day of Ashura, Shia muslims internationally mourn the loss of life of Husayn Ibn Ali al-Hussein. They participate in a remembrance parade of Husayn Ibn Ali al-Hussein referred to as ‘Matam’.
Needs and Quotes for Islamic New Yr
- Glad New Yr, might Allah bless you with peace and prosperity.
- Glad Hijri New yr, might Allah bless you with no matter you need.
- Might all of your Duas get answered by Allah.
- Might this Isamic New yr carry you a cheerful and new life.
- Might Allah defend you from Ego, Sins and Pleasure.
- Allah will give course to your life, simply belief him.
- Allah will reply all of your prayers simply have some endurance.
- Don’t stress, simply belief the timing of Allah.
- Follow Sabr and Allah will bless you.
- Allah will reply all of your silent prayers.